Recent content by Jay

1. J

Jedi_Joel's Autographed Posters

I'm not into BSG, but thats an awesome poster Joel! Great work!
  2. J

Ewoks Multi-Signed photo

I was able to purchase one of these off another collector for a great price. Its incomplete buy hey, I needed another project anyways. Anyways I'm very excited about it anyways.
  3. J

006 - Mike Edmonds (Logray the Ewok)

Got my request out to Mike Edmonds this last week. Been a long time coming too.
  4. J

Autograph Successes!

Nice success on Jones there! I need to send hom some cards sent of these days. Might do that after the new year.
  5. J

101 - Ralph Brown (Ric Olie)

Nice success on Ralph Brown! I sent a request I think 2 years ago with no reply. Might have better luck with cards.
  6. J

Upcoming Multi-Signed Piece @ Wattographs!

Just 2 weeks left to order. Gotta stop procrastinating myself. Gonna go with the Studio image for this one though. They have several individual images for sale also -tempted to get that Tarful photo!
  7. J

The new Insider should be shipping soon. Have to admit, after seeing the Ewoks piece, this next project has me a little on edge.
  8. J

Ewoks Multi-Signed photo

Got to hand it to GaryX, Scott and the Wattographs staff for pulling this off. No service has ever attempted this before. Cant wait to hear what their next multi-signature project is. :cool:
  9. J

Wattographs has posted a tease on an upcoming multi-signed piece thats NEVER been done before. Hmmmm.... All is to be revealed in the upcoming Insider arriving at the end of the month. Guesses? Ok, this has GOT to be good!
  10. J

Autograph Successes!

Tom Kane is awesome! I have some new CW pics that I've been meaning to send.
  11. J

Autograph Questions and Discussion

I got may Amy Allen TTM back recently. It was 2-3 months as well.
  12. J

3 Autograph Signers this Month @ Wattographs!

Seemed a quiet latley. But worth reporting that Wattographs is having 3 auograph signers this month! Terry McGovern (voice of the Stormtroopers) Matt Rowan (Senator Orn Free Taa in AOTC & ROTS) Celia Fushile-Burke (Greeta -Jabba's Dancer) Been wanting to get some Evolutions cards signed by...
  13. J

006 - Mike Edmonds (Logray the Ewok)

Been meaning to send to Mike Edmonds myself. I have the photo already just I keep procrastinating. :rolleyes:
  14. J

Leanna Walsman "Zam Wessell" Signing @ Wattographs

Didnt see this mentioned anywhere, but definatly worth posting. Wattographs is doing a private autograph signing with Leanna Walsman, Zam Wessell in "Attack of the Clones." The got some good OP photos and they're taking send-ins also. Gonna order a photo and send in an Evolutions trading...
  15. J

Frank Oz (voice of Yoda in Eps. I-III, V, VI)

I sent off to Oz this last week. Just sent come extra Topps cards. Dont want to send a good photo incase they're secretarials.