Recent content by hc37180

1. H

Watto's Lotto Week 24

107 will get me to heaven.
  2. H

"Unique" custom Owen Lars

That one comes up from time to time. It is an interesting custom to say the least. Must be using the bones from Ananam (spelling??).
  3. H

Watto's Lotto week 22

107 please!!
  4. H

Watto's Lotto Week 13

106 please
  5. H

Any other Space 1999 Fans out there

Its not far off from SW because the special effects guy for this show went on to work w/ Lucas, you can see some of the similarities in the set work. Anyhoo you can get the whole set for a pretty sweet price at deepdiscountdvd.com. Its fun watching some of the cheesy old special effects that...
  6. H

12" Bounty Hunter 2 line out

I realize its 2 months later but they are now in force at Walmarts. I picked up the Zuckuss & Dengar and both are pretty nice as the 12 " line goes.:dance:
  7. H

Deluxe Clone Trooper

Anyone a little disappointed with this figure. Don't get me wrong, removable armor & helmet, excellent (in a Mr. Burns voice). The speeder bike already has pieces starting to break off & the action throwing arm I don't care for at all plus the neck on this guy is as long as Celine Dion's. Oh...
  8. H

Forgot to say Howdy

I have been a member a couple of weeks now but I hadn't any time to peruse thru all the different forum sections so HI! HAPPY Holidays
  9. H

Missoula MT Finds

Both Walmarts have the new 12" Zuckuss, Dengar, and Imperial Officer. The Target had the Anakin and Geonosian dlx sets plus they had all four of the saga accessory sets last time I looked.
  10. H

This Old Hutt

I wouldn't worry so much about the customizing aspect. I started off slow like some painting modifications, addition of different extras on the figures, the old reliable boil n pop head swap. Sculpting stuff didn't come til later & the nice thing about sculpting is you can use clays you have...
  11. H

This Old Hutt

Weren't you the one who has the pics of the Cantina diorama or am i thinking of someone else, (amshak).
  12. H

This Old Hutt

Custom figures I use to have a site but then homestead started charging so now I have some stuff at http://www.thecustomalliance.com/cox/default.asp including a digital diorama for us space challenged people. Enjoy
  13. H

Watto's Lotto Week 12

106 please
  14. H

Watto's Lotto Week 11

106 puleaaaze!!
  15. H

Watto's Lotto Week 9

106 is my guess.