Recent content by FunkyCatSpangky

1. F

Does anyone knows the email of Howard Gersh please ?

Dear Ryan, Once again, a Big Thank You to you. Hope you have a nice day. Best and warmest regards as always. FunkyCat - Spangky
  2. F

Dear Ryan, Would you happen to know of any other CG folks at ILM ? Would you know the email of Tom Hutchison ? Hope to hear from you soon. Best and warmest regards as always. FunkyCat - Spangky
  3. F

Dear Sir, I would like to take this opportunity to say "Thank you so much" for your kindness and help. I would like to appologize for replying so late as I have been a bit busy. Once again, Thank you so much. Best and warmest regards as always. FunkyCat - Spangky
  4. F

Dear Ryan-J, I would like to take this opportunity to say a Big - "Thank You" for all your help. Best and warmest regards as always. FunkyCat - Spunky Spangky.
  5. F

Hi Ryan, Thank you for your reply. Is it possible for you to email a webpage link of my brother's WIP 3D CG work to Mr Howard Gersh for his opinion? http://forums.cgsociety.org/showthread.php?f=43&t=455997&page=4&pp=15 Thank you for your time. FunkyCatSpangky
  6. F

Does anyone knows the email of Howard Gersh please ? Thanks FunkyCat - Spunky Spangky