Recent content by Earl040571

1. E

HAVES & WANTS LIST: Looking for ERRORS.update

If anyone here can help me with the following items, I would reward them handsomely. I still have an extra carded Toyfair Vader that I would like to work out a trade with for something on my WANTS list. MY COLLECTION IS MADE UP OF MANY STAR WARS ERRORS, SO IF YOU HAVE ANY TO TRADE PLEASE EMAIL...
  2. E

Selling Star Wars Figure Cases.

I have 75 extra Star Cases for carded Star Wars figures. Selling $1 each plus shipping. I would like to sell them in lots of 25, 50 or 75 These are the Protech Star Cases. Not the cases for the new ROTS figures. If interested please email me at: Earl040571@yahoo.com Thanks.
  3. E

Selling Star Wars Figure Cases

I have 166 extra Star Cases for carded figures. Selling $1 each plus shipping. I would like to sell them in 3 separate lots: -1 Package of 75 Star Cases -1 Package of 75 Star Cases -1 Package of 16 Star Cases These are the Protech Star Cases. Not the cases for the new ROTS figures. If...
  4. E

HAVES & WANTS LIST: Looking for ERRORS.

If anyone here can help me with the following items, I would reward them handsomely. I still have an extra carded Toyfair Vader & Jorg Sacul that I would like to work out a trade with for something on my WANTS list. MY COLLECTION IS MADE UP OF MANY STAR WARS ERRORS, SO IF YOU HAVE ANY TO TRADE...
  5. E

Selling 25 Star Cases

I have 25 extra Star Cases for carded figures. Selling $1 each plus shipping. If interested please email me at: Earl040571@yahoo.com Thanks.
  6. E

HAVES & WANTS LIST: Looking for ERRORS.

:shot: If anyone here can help me with the following items, I would reward them handsomely. I still have an extra carded Toyfair Vader & Jorg Sacul that I would like to work out a trade with for something on my WANTS list. MY COLLECTION IS MADE UP OF MANY STAR WARS ERRORS, SO IF YOU HAVE ANY TO...
  7. E

Wants List - LOOKING FOR ERRORS!!!

If anyone can help me with the following items, I will email them my new updated haves list. I still have an extra carded Toyfair Vader & Jorg Sacul that I would like to work out a trade with for something on my WANTS list. MY COLLECTION IS MADE UP OF MANY STAR WARS ERRORS, SO IF YOU CAN HELP ME...
  8. E

Looking For These Potj Figures

:bash: I am currently looking for the following POTJ figures in C9 condition or better. My HAVES list is also below. Thanks. 1. Chewie-Mechanic 2. Vader-Emporer's Wrath 3. Qui-Gon Jinn-Mos Espa Disguise 4. Obi-Wan-Jedi Knight 5. Ketwol 6. Chewie-Chest Champion 7. Lando 8. Amidala-Theed...
  9. E

Wants List - LOOKING FOR ERRORS!

If anyone can help me with the following items, I will email them my new updated haves list. I still have an extra carded Toyfair Vader & US carded FF Weequay that I would like to work out a trade with for something on my WANTS list. MY COLLECTION IS MADE UP OF MANY STAR WARS ERRORS, SO IF YOU...
  10. E

Wants List - LOOKING FOR ERRORS!

If anyone can help me with the following items, I will email them my new updated haves list. I still have a carded Toyfair Vader that I would like to work out a trade with for something on my WANTS list. MY COLLECTION IS MADE UP OF MANY STAR WARS ERRORS, SO IF YOU CAN HELP ME FIND ANY, I WILL...
  11. E

Selling Millennium Falcon Case for Loose Figures

Hi. I have 2 Millennium Falcon Carrying Cases to store loose figures if anyone here is interested. They are both complete minus the exclusive figure they came with. I will sell each for $5 plus the shipping costs. If anyone is interested please email me at: Earl040571@yahoo.com Thanks.:dance:
  12. E

Very Interested In Carded Star Wars Errors!

Hello. I am looking for the following types of carded Star Wars errors. -Any Carded Figure with Wrong Slide, Flashback File, Commtech Chip, or ForceFile -Any Carded Figure with a "Microsaber" -Any Carded Figure Missing a Weapon or Accessary -Any Carded Figure with an Extra Weapon or...
  13. E

Selling Vintage 12" Chewbacca, Vader & C-3PO

I am selling my loose, vintage 12" Chewbacca, Vader & C-3PO. All are in mint condition and never played with just used for display purposes. All are complete except for the Vader which is missing his lightsaber. I am asking $30 for each one. If anyone is interested please email me at...
  14. E

Wants List - Including Toyfair Vader

If anyone can help me with the following items, I will email them my new updated haves list. I still have a carded Toyfair Vader that I would like to work out a trade with for something on my WANTS list. Thanks. WANTS: VINTAGE LOOSE -Sise Fromm from the Droid Series -12" Darth Vader's...
  15. E

Looking for "Showtime" Exclusive Star Wars Figures

Hello, I am looking for the "Showtime figures" that came out a couple of years ago that were being sold on the Cable channel Showtime when the Special Edition came out on there? If anyone could help I would truelly appreciate it. Thanks HAVES- VINTAGE LOOSE 12" FIGURES Chewbacca...