Recent content by DarthNervous

1. D

Jedi_Joel's Autographed Posters

I have three myself, 2 OT and one PT I am working on. I will post those later tonight methinks.:D
  2. D

2007 Christmas Giveaway #7

Why Wookiee Cookies of course!
  3. D

Tim Dry Autograph Giveaway

Well then!!!!....I apologize. I was checking the site at those threads for a while to make sure. Just a little cranky. Sorry.....no blood, no foul:D :D :D
  4. D

ANd I bother to post in this thread because I worry about things that may be unfair.
  5. D

There was a contest for Jeremy Bulloch and for Billie Dee Williams signed photos a short while ago.
  6. D

Since The Other Autograph Giveaway Winners Have Not Been Announced, I'm Not Going To Even Bother Entering This One -- Same People Win All The Time Anyway
  7. D

011 - Ailsa Berk (Amanaman)

Leslie Schofield came through??? Awesome, I can't wait for mine. I sent it out like 5 months ago!! He's one tough one to get!!
  8. D

Sarasotarockstar's SW Weekends Autograph Report

You know I haven't seen any pics on your website. Have you posted them yet??
  9. D

Star Wars 30th Anniversary Trading Card Set Autographs

Well he did just turn 65 the other day. AARP time!
  10. D

Billy Dee Williams Autographed 8x10 Giveaway

CLoud City is known for their impromptu costume balls. Long capes (plus a conveniently kept set of vampire teeth) can turn you into Blackula, the coolest vampire in the galaxy! 7
  11. D

CIV artist signed card giveaway

Oola (as in oo-la-la)
  12. D

054 - Erik Bauersfeld (voice of Bib Fortuna & Admiral Ackbar)

He used to be much quicker. Maybe he took a break. I just got mine back after waiting about 6 weeks.
  13. D

Christmas Giveaway #2

Dr. Evazan, "I don't like you either. You better watch yourself. I'm carrying the death sentence on 12 systems." Ugly and tough.