Recent content by Darth.crag

1. D

Topps cards

Hi, Yeah sorry for the Am'big'u'man question, the Cartoon ones with the really cool Artist cards. cheers D.C
  2. D

Topps cards

Hi Guys, Although I need another Card collection like I need another hole in my head, I've been thinking about starting after seeing the artist cards, wow. What is the cost in Oz, Darth Aussie? Cheers D.C
  3. D

Great Figure Site

Hi, I'd like a guide to see what I've got left to get, plus maybe doulbe up on some more of my favorite pieces. Cheers Craig
  4. D

Great Figure Site

Cheers Darth Aussie, Where can I get a list of all avalible Darth Maul products? Cheers Craig
  5. D

Great Figure Site

Hi, Sorry for the delay in Reply. In answer to your question there are quite a lot of SW shops and Toy markets here, you have to check your not getting "Chong" (Copy) items though. There are some real bargins to give you an Idea - Picked up the the 2 of each vader varient, 1 mace,2...
  6. D

Great Figure Site

Hi Guys, Well home........? Born in Geraldton,W.A at a very young age.. lol Travelled around Oz, settled in Cairns FN-Qld spent most of my life there. Moved to Sydney to pursue career, spent 3 or 4 yrs around there, 1.5 years in Singapore, moving back to Oz around June, most likely...
  7. D

Great Figure Site

Where are you all? Cheers Craig
  8. D

Revealing myself to the Jedi.... (in a good way)

Hi, Came across "The Bothan Spy" by mistake and Wow this site looks cool, Thought I should say G'Day, yes I too am an Aussie. Although I'm situated in Sunny Singapore at the moment. Mainly interested in Darth maul, Rarities and SWCCG/SWTCG. Cheers Craig