Recent content by dahoov2

1. D

Various items I need to get rid of

More Star Wars stuff: Various Paperbacks etc Star Wars 2.50 each plus shipping (many are brand new never read) Various Star Wars Insiders Back issues (you pick 2.00 each plus shipping) Profiles in History and Signature House Auction Catalogs (if you bought any SW memoribilia from them etc...
  2. D

Various items I need to get rid of

I need room. Please help. Will entertain offers that are reasonable. Will ship immediately how you want at exact cost. Long time collector for about 13-14 years. Will combine shipping. Over 100 (probably more like 125) DIFFERENT Star Wars bookmarks. Price 100.00 plus shipping.... (I...
  3. D

Autograph Questions and Discussion

I am a long time crusader of forgeries. though not in the public eye these days, I've done my share of signings, trading etc and know from whence I speak. Mark is one of the very first people I ever spoke to when I first started collecting and that's over 13 years plus now. I will say...
  4. D

Autograph Successes!

Got Andrew Lawden back today... I had sent three times since 2004. I got back all three over a period of two days from two different addresses... First one I got back was the oldest ones. I had sent index cards and a postcard. The index cards didn't come back; the postcard was inscribed to my...
  5. D

Billy Dee Williams Autographed 8x10 Giveaway

When you bend down, the shorter cape rises to show your behind, which distracts enemies .... 16
  6. D

CIV artist signed card giveaway

Definately Salacious Crumb, he's got a mean laugh and he's hilarious. biggest personality for the smallest guy there.
  7. D

CIV report

Cool photos. I think a couple of those Hayden costumed guys look pretty darn good/close!
  8. D

CIV report

Nice to see what you guys look like. I am making plans for the next one as I am sorry I missed this one! I'll start saving NOW. Anyway, you guys look like you had fun. What was your best experience there?
  9. D

Interview with Guy Siner

Nice interview. Mr. Siner is very nice. I had written him for my Pirates collection and learned he'd done Star Wars VG's too. Very excited when he signed. Thanks for reminding people who he was in Pirates (he was in the VERY first scene of the very first movie... I've not seen him in 'Allo...
  10. D

my signed star wars poster

WOW! VERY nice item! I'd love to own that myself!
  11. D

Autograph Successes!

Successes today from Paul Brooke (same address as always has been for him) and Grant Gould (you can email him on his site for info). Paul Brooke I had but got as an upgrade and Nice of Grant Gould to draw something! Very excited about that. He's really good (and will be at CIV)...
  12. D

Celebration IV autograph list

My experience was opposite but longer ago (which may explain why). Grey Delisle signed for me and enclosed a lot extra... including a CD at the time. While I wrote Mat Lucas twice with no response! Tom Kane was a good signer. You know how these things go though... money changes everything.
  13. D

061 - Stuart Freeborn (Yoda sculptor)

Well, happy to help; it's hard sometimes, but I've done things in the past too by accident and felt foolish. It happens to everyone I think. I think the worst thing was Michael Sheard and Brian Blessed. I wrote to both NUMEROUS times. What happened was Sheard was one of my very first letters...
  14. D

PS if you look at the writing you'll notice it looks like Kay's handwriting. My guess is she signed this so that you knew who the other person was in the photo (just telling you who it it; it's not an acutal sig by the son). Nice photo though none-the-less.
  15. D

i thought Graham died years ago (1986 in an accident). Before you write HIM and thank him, I think you need to make sure ....