Recent content by collectordude

1. C

For Sale: Older 12 inch figures-Cheap

Hi all, Here are all my 12 inch figures For Sale. I am NOT interested in trading as I no longer collect action figures. All are $8 each.2 for $15 or 3 for $20. Shipping is $5.50 for one and $1.50 for each additional. International shipping is quoted on an individual basis.I am open to offers...
  2. C

For Sale: Carded and Boxed Galoob Micro Machines

**UPDATED LIST** Hi, I have the following Micro Machines on cards and boxed: Gian Speeder (Episode 1) $3 Return of the Jedi 3 pack $3 Star Wars 3 pack $3 X-Ray Fleet (Collection 3 Sand Crawler and Millenium Falcon) $3 OFFERS ACCEPTED ALSO Shipping is $4.95 to the US for...
  3. C

Vintage Star Wars Figures Lot-For Sale

Hi all, I have 45 Vintage 1977-1983 Star Wars Figures For Sale.There are 42 different. All are in NearMint-Mint or better condition with all weapons and accessories EXCEPT the Snowtrooper.These were never played with and have tight joints.If I find the Snowtrooper weapon I will include it.It...
  4. C

Vintage Art of the Empire Strikes Back TPB F/S

Hi, I have 2 vintage books for sale. The Art of the Empire Strikes Back trade paperback book by Ballantine(first print). Book has over 150 pages of concept art for the movie.Lastly The Return of the Jedi Storybook Hardcover by Random House(first print).Looks to be about 50-80 pages in length...