Recent content by colin the hutt

1. colin the hutt

003 - James Earl Jones (Voice of Darth Vader)

cant remember exaxtly when i sent it think it was some time in october recived a signed and dedeicated jej this morning very happy from the uk
  2. colin the hutt

057 - Kiran Shah (Ewok)

got my items back today all signed vey nice he also wrote a letter and added a photo of himself which was also signed very nice sent 17/03/07
  3. colin the hutt

050 - Philip Herbert (Hermi Odle)

recived my items back today all signed and personalized very good many thanks sent 17/03/07 recived 26/03/07
  4. colin the hutt

018 - Barry Robertson (Gamorrean Guard)

i sent one on th 18/10 06 havn't heard anything yet
  5. colin the hutt

078 - Caroline Blakiston (Mon Mothma - ROTJ)

recived my items back today all signed and dedicated i used the flat 6 addy sent 16/3/07 recived 22/03/07 from the uk
  6. colin the hutt

091 - Femi Taylor (Oola)

used the greek street addy in jan sent 2 10x8s both were returned signed and inscribed didnt know about the 10 bucks though sent 9 jan 2007 recv 17 jan 2007
  7. colin the hutt

022 - Jerry Harte (Romas "Lock" Navander)

got a reply today rts not known at this address oh well ya win some you lose some sent on 16 march 2007 recived 21 march 2007
  8. colin the hutt

066 - Terence Mustoo (A-Wing Pilot, Imperial Tech)

regived my items back today and a short note written in a card for the bothan spy sent 16/3/07 recived 21/3/o7 from the uk
  9. colin the hutt

Star Wars Wish List

sounds good ill check it out
  10. colin the hutt

047 - Lorne Peterson (ILM Model builder, Rebel Scout)

recived reply today signed all my stuff and wrote a short note on the bottom of my letter answering my questions sent 6th march 2007 and recived 20th march 2007 very quick as im in the uk
  11. colin the hutt

Star Wars Wish List

:):) :) :) :)
  12. colin the hutt

Autograph Questions and Discussion

yeh it does thanks ive been sending a a 10.5X8.5 return envelope boarded with 10 x 8 and ive been sticking 10 39 cent stamps on so hopefully its enough
  13. colin the hutt

hello peeps

many thanks for you kind welcomes
  14. colin the hutt

Autograph Questions and Discussion

right ive got a question about postage i live in the uk and have mailed to the us in the past but that was a while ago im starting to mail stuff again and was wondering if there was anyone in the us who mails to the uk and how much it woukld cost to send a 10x8 boared envelope with 10x8 and...
  15. colin the hutt

hello peeps

hello there new to this site but been collecting star wars autos for years just thought id say hello