Recent content by CloneCommanderBry

1. C

Fashion Police!

That sucks. I hate smoking, that just made her ugly.
  2. C

Zam Wessell bust

I'm not a big a fan of the earlier busts. but they got better really quick. Just a side not, my tarkin bust certificate did not come in a plastic bag. it's just loose. All the others did though.
  3. C

Greedo Mini Bust Review Images

It's a great piece, I recommend getting it. Looks much better in person.
  4. C

AllTroops.com Competitions

Wish I could enter this one! Good luck to you guys!
  5. C

Episode III Title?

High Five to W_C
  6. C

Episode III Title?

I am leaning towards "Revenge of the Sith" Why you ask? "At last we will reveal ourselves to the Jedi. At last we will have REVENGE" This title has already been set up. Just my .03
  7. C

Achk Med-Beq Coruscant Outlander Club Variation ?

Probably just an error.
  8. C

[Off Topic] Lord of the Rings

I agree Barada. At the moment, I enjoy LOTR movies more then SW.
  9. C

Watto's Lotto raffle thread.

I will take my 3 chances ;-) 428 335 271 395
  10. C

If you could have any character made into an Unleashed, which would it be?

Re: Re: Re: If you could have any character made into an Unleashed, which would it be? Just giving you are hard time Nightwing! It would be an awesome display piece though!
  11. C

If you could have any character made into an Unleashed, which would it be?

Thats not really unleashed though...I mean Han is frozen! He can't really do anything...
  12. C

Red ARC Trooper Variant

According to hasbro this is an official figure...will more colors be coming? Who knows.
  13. C

Special Editions Changed Again

I just want them to fix the lightsaber effect in the Wampa cave as Luke is heading out the door. You clearly hear the saber shut off, but it is still on. Come on now.
  14. C

CloneCommanderBry

8/31/2003 HAVES: ------------------------ POWER OF THE FORCE 2 3.75" Ben (Obi-Wan) Kenobi Orange Card Loose Incomplete C9+ 8/31/2003 WANTS: ------------------------ CLONE WARS 3.75" Anakin Skywalker Loose and Carded C9+ 3.75" Anakin Skywalker with Clone Trooper Lieutenant Value...