Recent content by chewykingwookie

1. C

Hallmark Ornament Premiere Weekend is July 16th & 17th!

got mine yesterday along with the other ones. waiting for October so I can pick up the DV Lego one. also waiting for SDCC to get a chance at that one as well.
  2. C

Collectible of the Day 081 - A Wookiee ate my homework!

I bought this for my lil wookiee cub a while back pretty cool shirt.
  3. C

Star Wars Baking Tools

I have the DV spatula and the ship and helmet cookie cutters. got those for Christmas/birthday all at the same time of year.
  4. C

Collectible of the Day 048 - Unlicensed Mugs

growing up I had all sorts of ceramic SW stuff. my mom did ceramics poured her own molds, painted them, and then used the kiln. I had R2-D2 lamp, Chewbacca and 3P0 banks, cookie jars, etc.. Unfortunately my mom sold that stuff when I got older at yard sales. Kinda bummed now because I would love...
  5. C

2010 Pre-Christmas Giveaway #3

I received the bobble heads yesterday these are great. I have put them out of my wookiee cubs reach. Thanks to the staff I appreciate it.
  6. C

2010 Christmas Giveaway #1

smuggler fits my personality
  7. C

2010 Christmas Giveaway #2

a Rancor
  8. C

2010 Christmas Giveaway #3

My son - may sound like I am being a cheesy parent but he is the most valuable thing in my life. Now I would make sure I had my Code 3 Falcon that was one good looking piece.
  9. C

Collectible of the Day 020 - Artbox Magnets

they are all sculpted like a mini bust. saw them a while back thought they were cool.
  10. C

Artoo swimsuit

one of the 501st ladies from either New England or CT (get them confused since they used to be unit before their split) I forget now was wearing it at the bar after the local con called Super Mega Fest. Basically she wore it as a shirt/tank top since she had on slacks with it. It looked good on...
  11. C

2010 Pre-Christmas Giveaways

definitely some good prizes. congrats to all the winners so far. thanks TBS for having these giveaways.
  12. C

2010 Christmas Giveaway #4

before the Savage Oppress screening the other night probably Cade Bane or maybe Ziro he is one slimy Hutt. After the screening Savage Oppress his background story is cool and they did a good job with him so far.
  13. C

Artoo swimsuit

I saw one of these up close the other weekend at an after party for a con I went to. It looked pretty good up close to say the least.
  14. C

2010 Pre-Christmas Giveaway #3

Thank you TBS and wookiee_cookiee. I needed to get these again after my son destroyed them. Never let a young padawan play with bobble heads their heads will roll. Mr Jeffery I will have words with you later my friend. lol
  15. C

Autograph Successes!

was able to pick up Felix Silla an ewok from ROTJ last weekend at a fairly new con. The con has its second or third show in a new bigger location. Felix was also cousin ITT on the Adams Family, plus had stints with Buck Rodgers, Star Trek, and I think Battlestar Galactica. Very nice guy.