Recent content by Bookaroo

1. B

I very like all Todd Mcfarlane's action figures & art work !

I like Todd McFarlane because he created my favorite villian of all time: Spawn !!!! Yes i am a spawn fan. I very like all Todd Mcfarlane's art work ... . Todd McFarlane (born March 16, 1961) is a Canadian cartoonist, writer, toy designer and entrepreneur, best known for his work in comic books...
  2. B

Exclusive Iron man action figures, videos & wallpapers.

I'm a big fan of Iron Man . I collecting Marvel and DC Comic actions figures & comic books from over 20 years now !!! It's my way to stay young Ha Ha Ha !!! I always watching for great new Iron Man products. You will find below my new discovers . ( Click pictures for detailed...
  3. B

Wolfenstein graphic novels, screencaps and videos.

WOLFENSTEIN really rock !!! One of the best game i played from a while !!! Wolfenstein is probably one of the most well-known and important titles ever among hardcore gamers, though it's important to note that we're talking about the franchise as a whole and not this individual game when we say...
  4. B

Princess Leia slave, General Grievous and more SW action figures

I'm a serious Star Wars action figures and memorabilias collector from long time... It's my way to stay young Ha Ha Ha !!! I list here all my new acquisition for the year 2009 with some Youtube videos.   I fired a lot of money in my personnal collection. I'm a sort of investor ...