Recent content by azazel

1. A

5th Anniversary Giveaway #8

Lots of good ones here, and since it seems more serious than many of the others, I'll post seriously too. Gamorrean Guard Commander Cody Lando (Bespin)
  2. A

5th Anniversary Giveaway #9

Damn, that would shoot your credibility straight to hell worse than Jake Lloyd and "Yipee!!" Well, maybe not. Might be time for that Lava Bath...
  3. A

5th Anniversary Giveaway #7

I'll let this one be my geek answer. Have to say playing 2 characters on 2 computers in World of Warcraft with unseen efficiency. Might even make playing a priest bearable!
  4. A

5th Anniversary Giveaway #5

Clearly a personal massager. You could easily have R2-D2 or Darth Vader heads, after all! Even C-3PO could get in on the action. Maybe not Darth Maul though. :eek: ..though maybe if his horns were soft nubs instead of sharp it might work. Could be really nice on your feet after a hard...
  5. A

5th Anniversary Giveaway #1

I'd have to go for either Scout trooper or TIE pilot, since I'm currently working on both costumes for my 501st application! :D That or someone from the generic jumpsuit brigade. Or a Death Star Gunner.
  6. A

5th Anniversary Giveaway #3

clearly he needs some Glucosamine with Fish Oil!
  7. A

5th Anniversary Giveaway #4

Well, my first guess was the garter belt and fishnets, and the second was of course the red flannel shirt, but since those have been taken already, I'll go with: Princess Leia's golden underwear from Jabba's palace in ROTJ.