Recent content by Aus-wan Kenobi

1. A

In or out of boxes ??????

Hi, I just bought seven 12" figures on ebay from the U.S. , they are all in their boxes and have never been removed (the figures are quite recent, not vintage). I like to display things out of there boxes so that you can actually see the item and have a good look at it. I was wondering what...
  2. A

New 12" figures, what do you think?

Hi, Just had a look at the new 12" figures from Hasbro. Just want to know what everyones opinion is and if they like them. The Boba-Fetts look quite good, but his coveralls are a bit to blue i think. I will be placing my order for one anyway.
  3. A

Is there Aussie conventions ?

Hi all, I see that all over the world there are Star Wars conventions. I assume there are some here in Australia but I have never heard of them. We have trade fairs or swap meets, but they are quite small but you can still get a bargain. I am interested in what happens at these...
  4. A

G'day.........

Hi Jedi, I am mainly into collecting the vintage stuff. Its been a few years since I have been collecting, but I starting to get back into it. Dont know much about the new stuff though, but I'm sure i will pick up on it pretty quick.
  5. A

G'day.........

Just joined up and wanted to say hi. My wife actually stumbled onto this site somehow and told me about it a while ago, and i have just signed up now. I am from Melbourne, Australia and have benn collecting Star Wars gear on and off since 1982. I dont have a huge collection, but I am happy with...